Directions from the north/ Chester
- Take A41/Whitchurch Rd 11.9 miles.
- Go through one roundabout.
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto B5069 1.4 miles.
- In Malpas high street take the B5069 to Worthenbury 5.6 miles.
- In Worthenbury turn left down Mulsford Lane. It is a narrow lane and forks right after half a mile, and then over a hump back bridge.
- Mulsford Cottage is the only house on the right.
Directions from the south/ London
- M6 Northbound M54 to Telford
- A41 to Whitchurch Keep on the Whitchurch by-pass and take the A525 towards Wrexham (Wrecsam).
- After 6 miles turn right to Mulsford, a narrow lane.
- After half a mile keep left at the fork.
- After 0.4 miles turn left at the T junction opposite a field gate.
- After 500 yards turn left at T junction signed Mulsford.
- After half a mile turn right down a small lane signed Worthenbury and Fardon.
- Mulsford Cottage is the only house on the left after about 500 yards.