From the South
- M6 Northbound.
- M54 to Telford
- A41 to Whitchurch
- Keep on the Whitchurch by pass and take the A525 towards Wrexham
- After 6 mi turn right to Mulsford, a narrow lane.
- After .5 mi keep left at the fork,
- After .4 mi turn left at the T junction opposite a field gate.
- After 500 yards turn left at T junction signed Mulsford
- After.5 mi turn right down a small lane signed Worthenbury and Fardon 7.
- Mulsford Cottage is the only house on the left after about 500 yards
From the North
- From Chester take A41/Whitchurch Rd 11.9 mi
- Go through 1 roundabout
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto B5069 1.4 mi
- In Malpas high street take the B5069 to Worthenbury 5.6 mi
- In Worthenbury turn left down Mulsford Lane. It’s a narrow lane and forks right after half a mile, and then over a hump back bridge
- Mulsford Cottage is the only house on the right